I put together another live spreadsheet with my construction task list:
Thunder Egg Construction Schedule
It was a good exercise, because it forced me to think about the logistics and timing of the build. It's all well and good to have a nice design, but if it doesn't come together in some kind of doable way, we still don't have a camping trailer at the end.
There were even some design changes: for example, I decided that I need an exterior paint that will still look nice when applied to a vertical surface, since I'll need to install the spars (and make holes in the external walls) while the walls are up. This leaves me leaning further towards an epoxy finish, or even a full fiberglass. We'll see when the thing is together.
As a logistical consideration to keep the project flowing, I'm going to try to do most of the major cutting, sanding, and other messy things on the weekends, because that's when I can find the time to clean up the garage. I'll try to ignore the little fiddly things until weekday evenings, when I can do them in the comfort of my little downstairs shop area.